Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hello world!

My name is Steve. I am a freshman at JBU this year, and excited to be so! As to my education, I managed to nab a high school diploma and am currently pursuing a major in Communications and a minor in music.
 I have lived all my life in Nebraska. My parents are both teachers who moved back to the states after meeting in Peru where they were teaching at a local Christian School. I have two older brothers, one of which is involved in missions, the other of which is a music teacher.

I personally enjoy music, through the playing of the violin, ukulele, trombone, dulcimer, or singing, running, writing, reading, speaking, skydiving, surfing, mountain climbing, taming wild stallions, playing professional badminton on the weekends, and in general sarcastically overstating my favorite activities.

Okay, so maybe everything after "speaking" was exaggerated. But everything before it was not. I really do love music, and I really do love communicating, especially public speaking. I am a big-picture thinker who is horrible with details. I am excited to be alive, and I can't wait to see what God will show me in the next four years.

No comments:

Post a Comment